For Wholesale Investors, please use our Wholesale Investor Enquiries page
For Retail Investors, please use our Retail Investor Enquiries page.
In order to qualify as a Wholesale Investor
To be considered a Wholesale Investor you must fall under one of the following criteria:
- You are a person that can demonstrate by way of a current accountant’s certificate that you have net assets of at least AUD 2.5 million (Australian clients only)
- You are a person that can demonstrate by way of an accountant’s certificate that you have a gross income for each of the last two (2) financial years of at least AUD 250,000.00 (Australian clients only)
- You will invest AUD 500,000.00 or more
You qualify as a professional investor, most relevantly including if:
- You control at least AUD 10 million (including any amount held by an associate or under a trust)
- You are the holder of an Australian Financial Service License
Please consult your Accountant or Financial Advisor if you are unsure.