By clicking the link below you are confirming that you are an Australian wholesale client for the purposes of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or you are otherwise in a jurisdiction where it is not unlawful for you to access information about Arbidyne’s products. The information contained on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would subject Arbidyne to any registration or other requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
In particular, the information contained in this website is not for distribution and does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of any offer to buy any securities or services in the United States to or for the benefit of any person in the United States. The Funds managed by Arbidyne have not been registered in the United States under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and units in the Funds are not registered in the United States under the Securities Act of 1933.
To be considered a Wholesale Investor you must fall under one of the following criteria:
- You are a person that can demonstrate by way of an a current accountant’s certificate that you have net assets of at least AUD 2.5 million (Australian clients only)
- You are a person that can demonstrate by way of an a current accountant’s certificate that you have a gross income for each of the last two (2) financial years of at least AUD 250,000.00 (Australian clients only)
- You will invest AUD 500,000.00 or more
You qualify as a professional investor, most relevantly including if:
- You are a person withcontrol at least AUD 10 million in assets (including any amount held by an associate or under a trust)
- You are the holder of an Australian Financial Service Licence
Please consult your Accountant or Financial Advisor if you are unsure.